|
| Monday, October 19 | 0 comments
Salam Alaik! First day of school!! woo! And the first lesson, LOVE RELATIONS FOR LIFE And I'm starting to love the lesson, like loads. Boing boing whee! Firstly, the lecturer's attitude to the whole lesson, she's like superb! Coz she's always speaking loud and chirpy, not like some who will just monotonously go through the whole routine. BLEARGH. And now, its that 4hours break.. sheesh. OOH, and before I had lunch, I got to hear someone's voice ar. Someone very special. Boing boing boing!! Whee! Hee. Faris (: But didnt get to talk to him for that long uh, I had to eat lunch, can't possibly talk to him and eat at the same time kan? hahah, i will look retard. Anyway, Faris, want to know something? Something something something? Haa. I MISS YOU :D though it's just like a few days ago that I saw you It sort of wasnt enough ar. Hee.hee.
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |