Saddening much. | Tuesday, October 6 | 0 comments

I dislike my sister, period.
What's up with her these days?
Telling me of like every single guy that's interested in her?
Bitch.
Ah sheesh. My emotions, dang it.

Salam Alaik!

Emotions on a roller coaster ride these few days
Emotions that I myself had no control over
Ironic isnt it, contradicting isnt it

When in the first place, emotions came from within me

Every song played in mind now
Are in every way related to that solitary feeling
Bummer. Dang it. 
Dont know what's going on, dont even bother so


Having to go through irritating nights
With your sibling yapping on her rendezvous
Say, I just found out that this guy has a crush on me
And I was like, so what? And she would go, At Least I Have One.


People say, have patience, take in deep breaths
Yes, but my patience is running thin
Cant expect my delicate eardrums to hear her every yakking
Coz one day, I might just go poof,self mutilation,not.


Snapped at her for yakking on this topic every night
And what did I get in return? Another scolding, from a sibling.
Yes, maybe thats coz I snapped at her first
But hey, cant blame me, I'm bursting already.


Not only that, other things filled my mind too
About me,about you, about us, about them, about her, about him
About almost everything
And thinking of them causes tears to land on my cheeks 
Like every night. Bleargh.


Told myself not to think of the worst
But cant help it, it's just nature
Nature at its worst, nature at its best
So unpredicatable, so unfathomable


Songs after songs played in my mind
None of them revolved around sunshine
All revolved with anything but it
That just sums up how I've been feeling

Though I may seem to be happy all the time
Im still human, I do have my ups and downs
This doesn't come often as my happiness does
And I know that this time around, it's major


Me: When will I get to see the stars and moon again?
Teddy Bear: *silents*
Me: But of course, you're just a teddy bear.
Teddy Bear: *silents*
Me: *cries*




Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana