|
KAMPUNG MELAYU YAW!
| Monday, October 5 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum semua!Finally,gotten the pictures from our Jalan Raye on the 29th of September! Sadali’s house was first on the list! And since it was Que’s birthday on the 26th, we celebrated it as well. Together with oh-so-cute Ryan, Sad’s nephew! Next was Farah’s house. With her oh-so-delicious OREO CHEESECAKE! Next was Syaff’s house! This aint her house laa. It’s some compound nearby(: Next up couple shots.Haha! Haziq and Zunairah (; Sweet right the both of them(: Sulhan and Qamarina (; Purple saeeeee. Hee. Sweet Couple(: Sadali and Farah (; Another very sweet couple! (: There’s another pic with them Bollywood-ing! SWEET KAN KAN KAN??? *fantasises* Hee. And as you know, Me and Syaff are the only single ladies there, we got jealous Actually, it was just me ar. Hahha. So, therefore, we took this. Lesbians. NOT! See what happens when you put two single ladies together?? Next up was Shaz’s house. ME(: By this time already, everyone was full. And ibu thought that Haziq looks alot like Faizal ISA. And also, thought that the couple are mixed blooded! Next up was Han’s place, at Toa Payoh. A long train ride, causing me to sleep. Pro ah! I can sleep like almost anywhere. I slept in trains when i’m like out with Syaff, Su, and even Faris! This one above is us eating at Haziq’s place! Goofing around like a bunch of goofballs. Haha! Yeap, posing skejap ar at Haziq’s place! Kesian Syaff! So oblivious to the whole thing. Hee. Yeap! Now we are at Que’s house. And damn! Her house is so cozyyyyy!!! I like! And next was the Mushy Quote-d Pillows. Tapi sebelum tu, let me eat first ar the tumpi(: Yeap, first up. Haziq and Zu! “Together Forever” Aawww. “Home is Where Your Honey Is” Aaawww. And I was again, envious. Since I had no actual partner, I resorted to this “You are My Cup of Tea” Aaaw. The quotes are very MUSHY. Why am I posing single handedly. Coz my partner, Syaff was busy…. ….. MUNCHING on the krepek pisang which after that she ‘accidentally’ caused all of it to drop out! Huhu. See laa, she eats and eats, I take picture by myself! HAHAHA! I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF WITH THE KAMPUNG MELAYU! I REALLY DO! NEXT TIME WE MAKE IT MORE AWESOME OKAY!! INSYAALLAH! Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh Labels: Kampung Melayu Loved |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |