|
251
| Saturday, October 3 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum semua 251th post. not a nice number but oh wells. 2nd update for today because i have NOTHING better to do. Huhu :( Yeap, and the news is all about the earthquake, death toll, more earthquakes, rising water levels and all those scary stuff. As much as Singapore is quiteeee safe. Ajal and maut can just be like anytime One day I'm here the next day I may be gone and when that happens erm,i dont know. I pity those who were affected by these catastrophes i really do. what if we were in that situation? how would that affect us? if there was a tsunami in singapore, I would die instantly because I CANT SWIM and yeas so, I would like to cherish every single one around me coz who knows, today or tomorrow would be the last day I'd be seeing you. so yea, a sweet goodbye from me.(for now) Eh, I Miss You la Friend. You got miss me not? Sheesh. If you dont, i will sabit you! Hee ^_^ Man, this isnt working I'm still thinking about death. Huhu. Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh Labels: an inevitable occurence, death |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |