unfathomable | Friday, September 18 | 0 comments

As he stood there along the aisle
All detached and mysterious
One can't help but wonder
What's going through his mind now


Half an hour past
Still, he remained there
Body slouched slightly
With eyes so deep in thought


What's he thinking bout?
Was he waiting for someone?
His family, friends maybe?
So many thoughts, but none answered


Another glance placed on him
Taking note of his demeanour
Every slight movement
Seems to tell alot, but yet never enough


Another hour past
Still he doesn't seem to be moving off
No, he wasn't waiting for anyone, that i'm sure
For he just continued, staring at blank space


Suddenly it dawned on me
He was in pain, emotionally
He was showing his inner side
Fragility, under the moonlit sky


Oh how I wish
I could just step in
Sharing in his sorrows
Easing his pain, dissipate his worries


But then again, can I?
Would I even get that privilege?
I don't know, I'm not sure
Coz he might just be unfathomable

-----------------------------------------------------

Assalamualaikum

Another one of my creations,
I'm not sure what title to give it though.
Suggestions people?
Do click on the link "Comment(0)" above the entry(:


Maybe this question seems redundant
But I just want to ask
After yesterday night,
Are we still good friends?
Coz I don't want to lose a special friend like you.
That's whysad emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
Can I hug you, friend?

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana