S is for Special! Stars! ... | Monday, September 28 | 0 comments



Assalamualaikum semua!

Today, went back to campus
to pay the erm, silat uniform fee of $50
Yeap yeap.
Then relaxed for a while
and CONTEMPLATED on where to go after that
and it took well, a longgggg time. Hee! That's us la eh!

So, it was just me, with Syaff and Su
Lucky Star and Motivational Star
There's one more Star too.
Lovely Star? Hee! Faris~
Okay, i shall stop typing/saying/thinking/etc his name.
Cannot help it lah! Ahaha!

ANYWAY, we finally decided to go visit IMM
and then they recommended me to this place
Spaghetti Too Express!
I've NEVER heard of such thing before
And well I must say, it was a GREAT EXPERIENCE
furthermore with these two besties/stars of mine(:
Following that, was Koko Crunch McFlurry! Ahaha!Bliss~

Okays, so here are some pics to end off!.
LOOK AT SU, SO GELOJOH EAT 3 PIES! Hee! Bluek bluek!







Susu says I LOOK like a small kid!
Hee! Small girl!
Overall, enjoyed it! LOVE BOTH OF YOU!
<3

Oh yeas, on the way out of the train,
saw Primary School Mate
Hadi.
He looked Different
In ITE Dover now, waa,can go home with him laa like that.LOL
Funny thing was, he sent me all the way home
at the lift landing
coz he had nothing better to do
no keys how to go home lah he.
But thanks anyway friend! Catch up soon eh. "Cool kan?"

Thats All.
Oh one thing,
I Miss Someone ):

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana