A month full of hope, blessings and happiness | Sunday, September 20 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum semua(:


Yes ah! Hari ini hari raya!
Hee.
But i'm sad coz ramadhan's over.
Oh well, I pray that each of us will live to see the next ramadhan
Amin.

Today not going out..
Coz of Open House
So people will be coming over instead
First time this is happening.
Oh wells (=

& suddenly I feel like undergoing a movie marathon
haha. random much.
& also, though I've said this a lot of times
I love my friends.
Like alot alot.
Especially...
....
Haha! :D


That's all.
short update je.
Kene layan tetamu hee.
Oh, and if anyone wants to come over today,
do beep me
Insyaallah, i'll anwer it. Bluek!
:D


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana