| Saturday, September 5 | 0 comments

Baby, I was naive, got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance
I had so many dreams bout you and me
Happy endings, now I know


Assalamualaikum semua(:
I hope everyone's doing fine and well.

Yesterday went to Geylang with my
Ibu and siblings.GOSH! IT WAS FUN!
tapi tak puas. I wanna go there again!!!
Just one word to describe yesterday.
FUN :D

Then upon reaching home,
watched '9 September'
Yes, that show played like tons of times
but it was only yesterday that I got to watch it
coz before this, Ibu wont let me watch night shows.

And,you know, I CRIED!
really, it was so full of emotions
I practically unlocked my floodgates.
The protagonist died due to heart cancer
and the female lead was of course so sad
and the sweetest thing is that
before he died,
he painted a mural
showing his undying love for the female lead
smth like "pejamkan mata,dan aku akan sentiase berada di sisimu"
I just sobbed terribly during that show.

oh, and the show is having a re-run like NOW.
but ibu wont let me watch it
"cerite tu merepek larh! jgn tengok. ibu tak suke"
SOBS.

Anyway, i just want to say thanks to someone
And that someone is well, someone
Thanks for what you said yesterday
I really appreciate it a lot.
There's much more I want to say
But i guess i'll just keep it
to a simple yet deep
THANK YOU.
*hugs*
♥♥


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh.
Selamat Menjalankan Ibadah Puase(:


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana