Dating dengan Sayangku. Hee. Banyaknye, my sayangs eh. | Thursday, September 17 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum semua


Semalam kan, I went dating
Dating dengan siape lagi
Kalau bukan dengan
Syaff! Hee.
Actually, Susu should be with us, but she had something on


Penat tau, jalan sana jalan sini
Nak cari tempat sembayang pun susah
Tapi Alhamdulillah, dapat cari(=
And I blanja-ed Syaff, kat this tempat blakang bazaar. I dont' know the name. Hee
Overall it was fun, bought our shoes ate a lot bitch talk alot as well. Ahem.
OH AND WE VIDEO-ED OUR WHOLE EXPERIENCE.
But too bad, most of the nice Videos are with Syaff, my Sayang.
Tomorrow then i'll post it, so be patient.
And Faris, make sure you dont laugh ar after watching them
Faris faris, I'm really sorry bout that. Sayang you alot alot.


Ohkae, make do with just a few pics.
Actually it's just the food ar.


Before buka
Me- Baked Pasta
Syaff- Fish and Chips Set3

MushroomSoup+GarlicBread, Custard w/ choc syrup, LimeJuice 
After buka
Muke Syaff yang kenyang giler! hee.
End of the day/night
Smileys and Smileys(=
Oh and we had donuts from Donut Empire
I got the dark choc one, while she got the peanut butter choc one.
If only Su was there as well
If only Faris was there as well
Aiye, Next time (:
Thank you Syaff for teman-ing me to Geylang
Sayang kau banyak banyak!
I want hug and kiss from you boleh?
Please please please? Hee hee!
Oh, I want hug and kiss from Suriyani as well!
This time I won't run away!
Can can can?
I'm in a mood for lots of hugs and kisses. Hee hee hee hee. Crazy.
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana