Syurga Cinta | Tuesday, September 15 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum semua


Am watching Syurga Cinta online now.
Coz according to some, the movie's a must watch
While waiting for it to be loaded completely,
here's my perception of the movie itself


Though I've not watched it completely
I can already feel sadness engulfing around me
I cried at the part where Awal Ashaari mengambil wuduk
It just shows the aspect of repentness, remorse, seeking forgiveness from Him


& Sad because I know that I myself
is not all alim
I too, have my flaws
and I know that insyallah, I'll change and improve for the best


Ini kerana
Tuhan tidak akan menolong orang yang tidak menolong dirinya sendiri


./update 15:36
Finished watching the show
A sad and a happy ending.
Benarlah katanye itu bahawa jodoh dari Tuhan
adalah sesuatu yang begitu suci dan penuh bermakna
Insyaallah, cinta yang diperolehi setiap insan
berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat nanti
Itulah Syurga Cinta


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana