last day | Friday, June 5 | 0 comments

today marks the end of our first semester here at SP
however, it aint much of a holiday
coz projects are lined up nicely in front of me,
waiting to be done.
hees.

ooh wells, all projects are fun due to my FUN & ENTHU group members:D
LOVE THEM ALL:D

Singapore Idol Auditions is like tomorrow
OMG!
haha.
thanks PEI KIAT♥ for wanting to be there with me
though you're coming later,
but still thanks
I owe you big hug(:

and yeahs, i am
somehow feeling
that what i've been led into this while
by you
is nothing but a mere facade
perhaps who i perceived you would be
is not who you really are in reality
ooh well, i cant be too judgemental
not at this point,
coz i dont even know you well enough
to place such judgement.

ookay, ITB;im left with one exercise):
sighs i dont understand that last bit
but like what Ms Doris said,
I MUST EAT MY VEGETABLES
even if i dont like that particular module,
I should prioritise, persevere and participate
in it:D WOOHOO!


oohkays, shall do itb now.
and i am beginning to like ITB
though its hard and confusing
:D

*hugs*


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana