|
King Restless;
| Friday, June 19 | 0 comments
./another one of Sara Bareilles's song.KING RESTLESS really, the lyrics are well, punchy in the sense that it hits people right in their guts. ;He was a good man he had a good heart with a good soul A good thing we had so I thought but I was wrong He let me down by never letting on He was as good as gone. ;You talk about being lonely and tell me that your Sunsets weren’t so great when you were waiting on me Oh but you don’t know me I realize some other eyes were watching your sunrise You blame it on me and do it innocently don’t leave your hat on my door you don’t live here no more The gig is up, game is through… And you lose. Sometimes what you perceive isnt always right be it in academics, relations or whatnot. and yes,i have this fuzzy feeling that just wont' go away. fuzzy in a good and bad way. (: |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |