♥♥♥ | Sunday, June 28 | 0 comments

./9thJune'09

Do we look similar here?
Syahidah
haha
With the short hair and all
And I realise
that i look kinda chubby here!
Man. This sucks.

Oh well, but i did want to gain weight afterall
I told myself to put in at least 3.5kg?
I guess I exceeded it already.
Haha!
Faris is gaining weight too as we speak.
Haahaa.Figure that.

" I want my 13kg back!"
gosh.13kg lost? that's a feat.
poor boy, lose too much weight.
hahaha.

And i just realised I haven't really studied much over the hols.
oh wells, nevermind bout that.
I dont really have MSTs...
haha! but still, i need to get that mugger spirit in me,
for a teensy teeny while.
just so i won't feel guilty for not studying much.
but i did study a bit..
say around 3, 4 chapters of ICP?


this post is kinda getting random and out of range
but nvm, screw that.


...

have been listening to Apit's songs over and over again
never seem to get tired of it
singing along to the song
tearing while hearing the song
hee.

;Akan ku renang lautan yang berapi
Membuktikan kehebatannya cinta ini
tetapi jikalau kau meninggalkan aku
terhiris hati ini, terguris jiwa ini
menangis tak berlagu
ohh


biarpun ombak yang merubah pantai
kasihku tak kan hancur berderai
biarpun hari berganti hari
dirimu tetap ku nanti


part of Luahan Hati-Apit

imagine someone saying/singing that to you
waa. that'd just be immensely touching wont it?
i wont translate it to english
coz it would just ruin the true meaning of the song. (:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana