|
today;
| Tuesday, May 19 | 0 comments
AM KINDA STRESS OUT ALREADY! sighs. so im beginning to get a gist of polystress uh. there's more to come, AND I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. right Oral Communication Lesson Is Up Next. And there's presentation. People, wish me good luck(: hais. projects after projects, countless. but nonetheless, I'll persevere and strive for the best despite the oncoming setbacks I'd face. And so i say, Setbacks and tribulations Are Part of Life; Whether We Like It Or Not, We Have To Face It Head-on. Sighs. What's there to motivate me, the endless supply of chocolate? No, that'd bring me more misery, as it'd make me put on weight. The constant cheerfulness of the surroundings? No, not that either. It'd turn mundane over time. The night calls and texting? Nope, that wont do it obviously. You cant seek motivation from a technically 'invisible' person. Sighs. Ooh well, SHAZ, GET A GRIP OVER YOURSELF! JIA YOU! yeas, besides that, SI auditions coming soon 6th June at the Cathay near Dhobby Ghaut Stn. and to you people, I'm most probably gonna sing Taylor Swift's Teardrops On My Guitar with a twist in tempo which I will tune fine it to accomodate my vocal range. So, dont get shocked if I suddenly converse with you and half way through, I just start SINGING. (: i need the practice. If not that, then I'd sing aiya, I dunno. Help me choose will ya? THANKS. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |