my very own creations | Thursday, May 28 | 0 comments

Give me a sign
Show me anything
So as to let me know
That you’d always be there for me

Never did we once speak
Never did we once meet
So how could you have the right
To say you love me

Across the vast sky, ever so serene
Each gaze laid upon you
Soothes my every nerves
Don’t ever leave me
For without you, I won’t feel at ease

Lavish me with your love
Show it with sincerity
For I might never know
When our love would be intervened

As I looked up at the sky
I see stars shining bright
However, only one stands out
And that’s you

I stood back and realised
that every moment,
every second of my life
revolves around you

God created this world
For us to live in
Just like he created you
To be my soul and everything

SO HOW'S MY CREATION?
this is not targeted to anyone,
people ask if through this, im referring to anyone
answer is NO.
even if it's a YES, it would be nothing
as the person related wouldn't even know i exist (:





|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana