| Thursday, March 26 | 0 comments

YEA!!
i had a great time back at CSS just now!!
i so miss the atmosphere!!!
the parade square, the hall, the canteen.. everything uh!!:DD

oh,went to collect the testimonial.
and it was presented in such a nice format
like a book of some sort.
I LIKE! its blue in colour..lol

and do you know the first sentence wrote about me?
" Nur Shazana Bte Saini is a gentle and steadfast girl.."
hees. I was flattered by the word GENTLE.
am i?hees.
gentle. wen rou. lembut.
haha..
whats funny is that i'm STEADFAST??
i know that im very slowwww..
so why steadfast?
hahaa.. it just seems funny to be described as steadfast.
perhaps they meant steadfast on my principle or something:D

lol.and i saw TEH JING HAN and the rest at school
MY OH MY WAS HE SO DAMN GORGEOUS!
he's so cute laa my junior(:
i love his new look now.
very MAT.lols

and yes,got one funny thing happened
while i was msging PK,Mr Rafeek saw me
And he was like "Who?Your Boyfriend"
I was like NO!?!
then syahidah told him it was pk
and he was like looking
from top to bottom,
with an "are you sure??" expression..
LOL
ME AND PK TOGETHER?? LOL,NEVER WILL.

okay what else,
we went hugging MDM CHANG and MRS PHILIP.
OUR MATH TEACHERS:DDD
I SOO MISS THEM LAA.hees

and yes.
maybe on tuesday we going back css to watch my beloved rc juniors!!

:D


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana