|
| Wednesday, February 25 | 0 comments
done the pre enrolment thingy.
but alas,i wont be able to go with syaff and su :( coz their enrolment's on the 10th while mine's on the llth.drats. somemore,i've to come down at 0845.so early hais.that means i have to go alone laa. ish.i dont feel comfy doing so. nanti sesat camne? aiye.i must find someone to accompany me. anyone wanna do so?:D maybe,i'll just ask someone to follow me,be it he/she's in sp or not:) and yes,medical checkup on friday:D yay-ness!hahs. at first thought of going to orchard. then in the end jurong east:) xray+med checkup. alot of money. then needa pay the semestral fee at scb. also keluar duit. in my mind now,its all $,$ and more $$$$ banyak nahh kene kluarkan.. sobs.pity my parents they spent a lot on my education. hais.needa find a second job at science center i guess. 5.50/hr part timer. at least thats what my mum's friend said if not i have to do full time 9am-9pm. hais. and yea,another song by katy perry:thinking of you part thereof; Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you Thinking of you What you would do if You were the one Who was spending the night Oh I wish that I Was looking into your eyes Looking into your eyes Looking into your eyes Oh won't you walk through And bust in the door And take me away Oh no more mistakes Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay... and so i'd like to stay staring at your eyes making me feel secure every now and then. haha.crappin' again. tiao with love !SHAZANA |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |