| Monday, January 19 | 0 comments

romeo and juliet 1996.
a very nice and sweet movie.
you might be wondering,why watch it at only now?
actually, i didnt know that such a movie even existed.hehs
but until he told me to watch it, then i realise that it existed.
"shaz,watch romeo & juliet 1996.the movie is soo so swit.."
something lyk that..

ohkays, i thought whn he meant R&J, i really tght it was the superr oldd version.
but it wasnt! i was directed in a 'modern day'context.
the undetermined lovelife of lovers in two different worlds.

yea.you guys should watch it.

Romeo,take me somewhere we can be alone
I'l be waiting all thats left to do is run,
You'll be the prince
And I'll be your princess
its a love story
Baby just say yes..
Oh ooh oh..
Coz we were both young
When I first saw you..

hehs.
this is not directed to anyone..
so dont mistaken ya..

yea.26 days to Vday.
hehs.
going out with him.
n maybe syaff and se also..
double laa..
heh
fun prospect..
ish.im all blushy now!
hahha

yea..
no words can describe how i feel towards you
no words can ever dictate how much i like you
no words can ever describe how much i love you
& that i end my entry with 3 words, I Love You(:


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana