| Sunday, December 14 | 0 comments

Hey!
Finally after everything,im right back here again.

Hmm,whats in it for me now?
there's like loads of stuff happening to every single person here right?
well,not for me i guess.

Firstly,I have no job.
Right,no job.
And when i mean job,its those type of work where you get paid.Yea?
Anyways,it isnt so bleak (my job prospect).Syahidah's bringing me to her workplace on Monday.
Where i hope i can garner a place there?
As in im really excited bout this cos i finally get another job prospect?
I REALLY hope that i can be accepted to the call.


(: Yea,the smiley face.
its been days since i did that,days yea days.
Oh ya,and i like, totally miss all my friends!
Coz' its been weeks since i last saw them.
ANd by that i mean during prom which is like a month ago?
Hais,sian le..

Oh well,looks like its time for me to like do house chores.
Pftt.
(:


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana