Evading The Issue | Wednesday, September 3 | 0 comments

Pffts.
How am i suppose to tell you the truth?
When each time i want to,i end up saying it in a joking manner.
Sighs.
Tell me man, how am i suppose to breathe with no air?
When all this while i'm being secluded in an immense fog?
No sense of life in this entangled misery of mine?
Sighs.

I still remember that day.that night.lol
You were my chaperone?
I was like tongue-tied with you by my side.
Oh wells.Thats what you'd call nervousness.
Well, that was only once. Will you be like doing it forever?
Always and will be my chaperone?
You were the first you know.
Even if you knew it, you'd just keep quiet
and pretend nothing's happen.
Sorry for the negativity but STILL,its true?

Well,nevermind.
Looks like i'll have to find my way
to unentangle myself
out of this misery of mine
without you or with you.

*Double sighs*


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana